10 things I want to say to the man in front.

7:12 AM Unknown 4 Comments



1.       I admire your passion. I know it’s not always that I see you but whenever you’re there, every key being pressed reflects your burning passion. I just want to say that I appreciate it and that I know other people see it too.

2.       I’ve been hearing things about you (more like reading) which makes me want to meet you personally. Thanks to your mom and dad who use their personal experiences and adventures in their blogs..


3.       I think you’re an awesome brother! Yes, I follow you on Instagram; The pictures of your younger sibs over your feed make me want to be your sibling too! I love your appreciation posts for your sibs like yourMy sunshine on a cloudy day” caption for your sister’s picture and even a simple “Cutiepie! OMGfor your brother’s!


4.       I admire your leadership. Who am I to say this, right? But as I can see, you, being the eldest among your siblings, have set a very good example to them. Your relationship with them inspires me to apply your leadership in my life too!


5.       I think you love adventures; I think we would get along with each other!


6.       I like how crazy you are! I remember seeing a thread of comments you posted over your sister’s picture: “Do you need a mather’s day gift? Call-a-friend for cheap bredz,” “mis u,” “luv u,” “pls don’t delete my comments,” and “you deleted one!!!” HAHAHAHAHA you two are cute!


7.       I admire your faith! The way you worship God is so contagious! I think I can hear your voice even if the music is so loud.


8.       You make me believe that there are still other guys out there who can do a lot more than what they think they can, and I thank you for that.


9.       I want to thank you for being you and for being an inspiration to others (I know it’s not only me). I know you’re just being who you are but you stressed a lot of important points that we probably are taking for granted or missing every day, especially with our families.


10.      I prayed for you. I hope you have a good day!



I believe we can admire others. It's nice to look up to people but it is equally important that we become someone whom others could look up to.
Let's put it this way: "Actions speak louder than words." In my case, I don't even know who the man behind the piano truly is, but his actions, playing the keyboard and living in the Word through and with his family is enough for me to look up to him. We were made in the image and likeness of God, therefore, we should be a representation of Him. We are the ambassadors of His love. Let us become people who inspire the little ones to tell themselves "I want to be like him/her."

My dear readers, I want you to know that you are changing the life of others by simply living because they are watching you. So, let us make the most of our lives by living according to His will and become grateful when someone approaches us saying, "You inspire me!"

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

  1. I know him. Haha I also follow him, and I think I feel you in admiring his relationship with his siblings. They're all so cute, especially when they're together *u*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi hermione! Thank you for reading my blog and for this comment! ahahahahah yes, they're all so cute!

      Delete
  2. Me: *parang nabasa ko yung caption na yun*
    Me: *scrolls his feed*
    Me: *finds it*
    Me to you: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA i think we talked about it na ate. hahahahaha

      Delete