THE BLOG

6:23 AM Unknown 0 Comments


First and foremost this blog is not about out of the country trips (but I am praying and believing for that, too!) but instead it’s about my own little adventures! Why did I name my blog as “Brave soul + road”? Honestly it was named “Camille + road” but then I changed it! Haha

Road. I used road because I don’t know, I find happiness in road. I like moving and exploring. I like adventures; actually I have my own definition of adventures – little adventures as I said. I find happiness in simple things even the sound of the tire against the concrete. And lastly, why road? Because my life is my own adventure, it’s a whole lot to explore and right now I’m on the road … moving, exploring, learning, I know it’s a rough road but with God, I know I can make it!  


Brave soul. I used to be afraid of being away with my family or with the people I am comfortable with or with the things I used to grow with or doing things I haven’t done before or in short I am afraid of moving out of my comfort zone, until I need to move out (which I will include in my next blog) Of course who am I to say that I am brave, but I know in myself that I am braver than the Camille before, and every day, I am doing my best to be braver than I used to! 

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: