ABOUT

7:48 AM Unknown 3 Comments


Let’s make this less formal as possible because I feel like I’m making school stuff when everything’s on formal mode! Hahahaha

Camille Grace Mapili Bacister. Well hello there, I am 19 years old and I love eating! Hahahaha I know it sounds weird saying that two facts together, but hey I am weird as I said in my bio from the home page! I am a middle child (without middle child syndrome) and all three of us are girls!

I am now in college studying Bachelor of Science in Computer Science at the University of the Philippines Diliman and yes my course requires us to take a lot of caffeine every single day (and more during hell weeks! Which makes my heart beat for you hahahah more like palpitate) Yes, I am a member of “All-Nighter Club” during deadlines of code or during exams or when I feel like scrolling social media feed. I am also a member of “11:59pm Buzzer Beater Club” because I am not a hard coder person and deadlines inspire me to finish my code every time, so I am a certified member of the 11:59 buzzer beater as I pass my code just before it hits 12 midnight with a fast beating heart!

I think I am an introvert person, or I am just shy to other people. Hahahahahha They find me talkative but I found out that my voice only sounds louder than others that’s why they thought I am a talkative person but I am not (or am I? hahahah)

I love stitch, he’s in my collector’s item! Yiiiiiiiie! He’s so cuuuuute right? And Peter Pan’s my childhood and ultimate crush, until today! I also love Gregorio del Pilar like Goyong himself! (weirdo alert!)

I play table tennis since I was 10 years old up until today and until I can’t stand anymore!

I eat, a lot! I eat everything except bitter gourd (ampalaya) and okra and bitter gourd and okra and bitter gourd and … okay I don’t eat everything! I eat most of the food that I know! Hahahahah I even eat exotic foods, balut is my favorite (I eat it piece by piece every time), saang from Cebu is my next favorite (best with spicy vinegar), tamilok from Palawan is good (deep fried is better than fresh), sea urchin is fine (it’s salty tho) and exploring for more! I am allergic to chicken skin before but I think not anymore these days … hopefully because I am eating it again. I like everything when it’s spicy!!!!! It gives me thrill in eating it! Hahahahah

I dance – cheerdance and hiphop during my high school days at Makati Science High School.  And I appreciate music too, unfortunately I am not blessed with a golden voice (except when I am inside the bathroom! Ahahah Or singing worship songs haha)

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE BOOKS! I started reading books when I was in high school due to peer pressure! Hahaha I love written letters way waaaaay back but then I started to appreciate books because I put myself on the story making myself one of the characters in there and then realizing that the author is really talking to me!

I am a youth volunteer at the YMCA Sampiro Makati. And I volunteer to help the next generation leaders!

I am more of writing things than saying it (see I am an introvert. Ahhaha) that’s why I made this blog to let you hear the thousand words that my brain is saying that I can’t say in person! Hahahaha

Did I mention that I love written letters? Well I love receiving letters, more if it’s hand written. I think because every letter and word means so much when you’re writing it.

I am a child of God, a princess – daughter of the Kings of Kings, purchased by the blood of Jesus, forgiven, free and loved! 

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

  1. :) Very good design, very good shareable and like page for FB and link with other social medias. All that's left is continuous posting of good contents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much po for the comment! It means a lot for a beginner like me :) God bless po!

      Delete
  2. Focus on a specific interest for your contents so that you will have continuous visitors with the same interest.

    ReplyDelete